SEA LIFE Trust Gweek, The Cornish Seal Sanctuary, Gweek, CORNWALL TR12 6UG GBRApply now
SEA LIFE Trust Gweek, The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
Gweek, CORNWALL, TR12 6UG
Fancy a job like no other? Where our vision is of a world where our oceans are healthy, properly protected and full of diverse life.
Marketing is Marketing, right? Not when it's Marketing for the SEA LIFE Trust! Prepare for a world of rescued and rehabilitated seals and other marine animals in need of help from around the Cornish coastline. We educate and inspire generations to protect our seas and amazing marine life, now and for the future.
Do you have what it takes?
- You’ll have broad marketing experience, which includes everything from campaign planning, PR, digital and social media.
- You’ll be full of ideas and fresh thinking.
- Be an excellent communicator and influencer.
- Have experience using Mailchimp
- Passionate and driven individual who is guest focussed.
- A degree in marketing, a related subject or relevant experience.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multitask.
In this full-time permanent role you’ll orchestrate a fine-tuned mix of activity that includes PR, advertising, digital and social media, driving awareness and ultimately visitation. You’ll have a passion for the world of marketing with the added fantastic opportunity of doing so whilst working for a truly worthy cause. Focusing on writing blogs and stories, photographing on-site animals, and attending rescues and releases for social media and our website.
If you have an eye for detail and support our vision then this is definitely a role to sink your marketing teeth (and experience) into!
What’s in it for you?
Alongside working closely to seals and penguins, you’ll also receive:
- A salary of £25,000 per annum
- A non-contractual discretionary company bonus
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Merlin Magic Pass - giving you free tickets to all Merlin Entertainment attractions worldwide for you, your family, and friends every year
Sounds pretty great, right?
To reflect the changeable situation regarding COVID guidelines, should you be successful in your application, interviews may be conducted initially via phone or video call. If requested to attend one of our attractions for a face-to-face interview, we have hygiene and safety measures in place, and you will be asked to adhere to these.
Merlin provides HR services for the SEA LIFE Trust and as part of this, all SEA LIFE Trust employees adhere to all Merlin Entertainments policies. Please be aware that you may receive correspondence from Merlin Entertainments regarding SEA LIFE Trust vacancies.
If you have any questions or if you require any assistance, because of a disability or medical condition, please contact us by email at Midway.Recruitment@merlinentertainments.biz and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.