Otway Fly, 360 Phillips Track, Weeaproinah, VIC 3237 AUSApply now
Otway Fly, 360 Phillips Track
Weeaproinah, VIC, 3237
Would you like to spend your day surrounded by the beautiful Australian rainforest? Are you a leader with a love of fun? Would you like to work for one of the leading global companies in visitor entertainment?
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our team as a General Manager
located at Otway Fly Treetop Adventures, part of the Merlin Entertainments
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional General Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of Otway Fly Treetop Adventures (OFLY). This involves overseeing all operational and staffing duties, with the end goal of delivering an amazing guest experience.
duties include but are not limited to:
- Leading of the OFLY team including four direct reports across multiple teams and functions
- Meeting sales targets through driving upsells and capitalising on sales opportunities
- Developing and maintaining a strong culture of outstanding guest service delivery
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are carefully followed
- Monitor guest feedback and KPI’s, make adjustments when necessary
- Proactively look for ways to drive the success of the attraction.
To shine in this role, you will ideally have strong leadership experience in the tourism/attraction industry. Sound commercial acumen and a drive to succeed is essential and you will have demonstrated ability in leading and driving a positive employee culture.
You are a strong communicator and can build rapport across the business and foster external business relationships. Your ability to multi-task and have a flexible and adaptable approach will be pivotal for success in this role. Your ability to meet deadlines and have demonstrated organisational and time management skills are desired.
The salary for this role is $85K (excluding super) and other
- Global opportunities to develop and progress your skills and career
- Additional leave (including birthday and wellbeing) and 3 volunteer days to give back to a social cause you care about
- Corporate benefits including free access to all our attractions worldwide
- Being part of a business built on fun
Merlin Entertainments is the company behind iconic brands like SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, LEGOLAND, and Peppa Pig World of Play. We operate in over 130 attractions across 25 countries, delivering memorable experiences to 54 million+ visitors a year.
So, if you are vibrant and passionate about delivering an amazing service within a great company and in a team who loves what we do – then we want to hear from you!
Everyone Matters at Merlin.
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters!
Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.